Kaumatua Grant applications are CLOSED
Thank you to those who have applied.
The Tertiary Education Grant is designed to support and promote academic success for Shareholders and their descendants of Māori Investments Limited.
MIL have now partnered with Māori Education Trust (MET) who have additional scholarships/ grants available. Please visit their website at Māori Education Trust to see if you fit the eligible criteria.
Tertiary Grant Applications are CLOSED
- Applicants must provide confirmation of their enrolment, fees and course information.
- First-year students who reside in the Halls of Residency are eligible to apply for this grant, subject to supplying confirmation from the campus confirming their living status.
- Students may only submit one (1) application in a full calendar year.
- If an applicant withdraws from their course or subjects prior to or after receiving the grant, they must notify us as soon as possible. If this does not occur, the applicant may not be eligible for further grants.
- Successful applications must be received by the closing date. Applications are CLOSED.
- The Board of Māori Investments Limited has the sole discretion to accept or decline any application.