MIL is looking to appoint an Associate Director for 2019. We are looking for an individual who would like the opportunity to gain skills and experience on the Board, and who can give a commitment of their time each month.
Applicants must be a shareholder or a direct descendant of a shareholder of MIL.
Ideally, applicants should:
- be between the ages of 20 - 45 years
- have business and/or financial experience or expertise
- have extensive commercial knowledge
- have a tertiary degree in either business management, commerce law, economics, accounting, human resources or digital technology
- have some knowledge of the business of MIL and its history
- be willing to make a positive individual contribution to the development and growth of the Company
Applications open: Wednesday 5 September 2018
Applications close: Friday 5 October 2018 at 5.00pm